Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bamboozlers

Last Monday, somebody sent this to me through SMS:

From The PHIL. CHARITY FOUNDATION INC. hereby inform that your mobile no. Won Php950,000.00 drawn on 10?03/209. DTI NCR#9857. Pls. call me now, I'm Leah Lopez

I told Hubby about the text and he replied that he got the same message. Today, here's what I received:

Frm: ARIEL DE OCAMPO, TAYAAN NINYO ANG SUERTRES #(267) NG 300 PESOS, RMBLE 100, TWAG PGKTPS TMAYA PARA DI PALITAN ANG #, HATI TAU SA PANALO PARA SA FOUNDATION!

There were other messages I received prior to these and if I am to put together all my "winnings," I should have about 4 million pesos in my bank account and a Honda Jazz parked in my garage. But nuh-oh, Hubby is still driving our ever dependable Lancer and we are about 4 lifetimes away from having 4 million pesos in our account.

People behind these text scams should find something else to do. They can try scrapbooking, cross-stitching and even knitting... anything to keep their hands off their mobile phones. See the look on my baby's face? Pestering Mommy is a big no-no!

No comments:

Post a Comment