Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hubby and I ♥ Running

Back in college, I ran around the academic oval when I was stressed out, had a bad day, or when I needed to clear my mind. Running also introduced me to the love of my life, my hubby.

Three kids after, Hubby and I decided to go back to running... this time, to help us shed off the extra pounds we gained over the years.

Here are some running events we joined this 2011:

iRun for Hope - A Run for Cancer Survivors (2.5km)
Wild Life, Circumferential Road, Quezon City
(April 30, 2011)








Heritage Run (3km)
Intramuros, Manila
May 15, 2011



Brooks Run Happy (3km)
Bonifacio Global Center
May 22, 2011



Run for Integrity Towards a New Philippines (3km)
Bonifacio Global Center
May 29, 2011



Reebok Zigtech Run (5km)
Bonifacio Global Center
June 5, 2011



Merrell Adventure Run (5km)
Timberland Heights, San Mateo
June 18, 2011



I hope we get to join more running events in the coming months despite the workload and mommy/daddy duties. Gotta burn those calories. Gotta get rid of the extra pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment